Mfg Engineer Student – job description
CIvan develops and manufactures High Power Lasers for the material processing applications. The lasers are based on a unique and innovative technology called Coherent Beam Combining (CBC). The company is located in Jerusalem in a complex that includes Clean rooms, Labs and manufacturing lines, with over 100 employees.
- Data analysis
- Support testing/adjusting/assembling for system optics modules on component level.
- Support design and assembling jigs for quality improvement, cycle time and cost reduction.
- Improve parts and processes yield through detailed Failure Analysis, Root-Cause Analysis and developing Corrective Actions to improve the definition of quality and compliance with product specifications.
- Support development of test specification, implement and maintain test equipment and processes.
- Mechanical engineering student – second year
- Willingness to work at least 2 days a week, minimum of 90 hours (monthly) is required
- Hands on experience on optics lab equipment
- Experience – working with testing tools and testing techniques, including electronics lab equipment
MS office, Solidworks, MATLAB – advantage
- Please send CV to: info@Civan.co.il