At Civan we are developing and shipping advanced Laser systems. We are shipping products as well as developing new ones each in a different phase – definition, development, integration, production and shipping to customers. One of the driving forces behind constant business growth are our leading products who are defined to best serve our customers’ needs. We’re searching for a highly-skilled Marketing Product manager to contribute to Civan’s growth, work with us to grow our business and enhance our competitiveness in the market place. The ideal candidate must be an Electrical / Optoelectronics engineer with Marketing Product management and/Or Marketing experience as well as high motivation and drive for success. He/She are expected to be Civan’s outwardly face to the market, lead customer engagement, define Civan’s future products, present an outside-in view to management, lead competitive analysis and represent us in external events, shows and conferences. Our product managers are working closely with the management team and with our project managers to ensure we are developing and shipping the mostly competitive products to the market
We are looking for a robotics engineer to design and build robotics applications for laser material processing. You will use computer-aided modeling to create drafts and perform tests sequences on the robots to ensure required quality. For this job, you should have a degree in an engineering discipline. You should have deep knowledge of automation and computer systems and have an aptitude for process optimization.
- Design and integration of robotic systems configuration
- Determine the configuration and parameters of a robotic application
- Develop, implement, and maintain software that will control robots
- Perform integration tests and quality control
- Create complete documentation for robotic systems
- Monitor the use of robotic systems and optimize their functionality
- Troubleshoot defects in the robot design
- Keep abreast of advancements in robotics and relevant fields of engineering
- Sc. in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineer
- Previous experience as a robotics engineer (ABB, Fanuc, Yaskawa,..)
- Perform Robot programming and interfacing with cell controls
- Familiar with network and communication protocols – Ethernet, Ether CAT, Profinet, RS-232, CAN bus, CAN open etc.
- knowledge of CAD/CAM software
- Knowledge PLC platform Siemens – advantage
- Strong knowledge in Real time systems synchronization
- Ability to develop and evaluate integrated systems including vision.
- knowledge electro-optics system (telescope, camera, optical elements…) – advantage
- An analytical mind and resourcefulness
- knowledge in computer science, applied physics, and mechanics
- Outstanding communication skills
- Work for robot subcontractor and integrator.